USE OF STRIPE :
Stripe meets the highest standards of online payment security!
Payments by credit card (Blue, Visa, Mastercard) are made in full at the end of the order. All credit card payments are 100% secured by the Stripe platform, in accordance with French and international interbank security measures. Stripe allows the Internet user to make online purchases in complete security and peace of mind.
Your banking data are encrypted (SSL technology). They do not circulate unencrypted on the Internet and cannot be intercepted. Your banking data (card number, expiration date...) are never communicated to us.
Is a payment with Stripe safe ?
When you make a purchase on the Internet using Stripe, the entire transaction is carried out on our bank site in encrypted mode. You temporarily leave the merchant's site in complete transparency to save your bank details. This is the guarantee that: the merchant will never know your card number!
Stripe will not know any details of your purchases besides the total amount and the order number that sent to us by the merchant.
What securities does Stripe use ?
Stripe uses a standardized encryption system called "the SSL protocol". When you are on the payment page, it is shown by :
- A closed padlock in the corner of your browser.
- The mode https:// instead of http:// in the address bar of your browser.
When you switch from unencrypted to encrypted mode (and vice versa), browsers display a message warning you of the change. Check these elements before entering confidential data, it is a guarantee of security. In order to use the most powerful protocols, we recommend that you use the latest version of your browser.
Stripe uses the following methods to secure its payment pages:
- All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256.
- Stripe's infrastructure for storing, decrypting and transmitting card numbers runs independently, without sharing any sensitive information with Stripe's core services.
Stripe's security also includes the following certifications and licenses:
- PCI DSS Level 1 Certification US Money Transfer License
- Compliant with the European PSD2 directive and strong customer authentication
- SSAE18/ SOC 1 Type 1 and 2 Reports E-money license in Europe
What information do I need to use Stripe ?
Stripe will ask you for the following information:
- Bank card or private card number (15 or 16 digit numbers)
- the expiration date
- the visual cryptogram (last 3 or 4 digits on the signature strip of your card)
With the deployment of 3D Secure (recognizable with the logos "Verifed By Visa" or "MasterCard SecureCode") your bank will also ask you to authenticate yourself during the payment by entering confidential information on a web page of your own bank.